Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010

The last two chapters (fifteen and sixteen) are the last chapters I am going to post, for now. If you want the rest please E-mail me a request, and I will send the rest.

I will keep posting a poem each Sunday. I have also started working on a blog serial about a mild mannered hero, who had no idea he was a hero.

I am also trying to gather funds to self publish, so if any of you have any suggestions on how an unemployed dreamer can accomplish such a feat would be helpful. I suppose the opperative word there is dreamer.

The response I have received from those reading the Last Chance is overwhelming. All have told me it should be available to the public. I agree, although I am just a bit biased.

Look for my new supper hero serial coming soon to this blog near you.

Ramon.

PS the Email address is located in my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment