Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009

I am taking a break from my adventure to make the following disclosure.

I am a big Technotard, I think that is computer talk for I am a big idiot. I tried to put a people counter on my blog, but as you can see there is not one on my blog.
Not that I really need one, I think I can count the traffic on this blog with a calender. Being a one time math whizz, numbers have always been an important, sometimes useless part of my life. Unless of course if you are actually talking about some life altering number, the number if forgotten, can toss my never chaotic life into ruin, I forget those numbers instantly.

It is important to me to see my blogs traffic. You wouldn't believe the amount of satisfaction I derive from seeing one person visited my site eons ago. Some might chalk it up to vanity, but I chalk it up to something beyond my OCD driven existence, can not control. That and the fact I have no life.

I made several attempts to add this, yet to exist people counter. Failing every time. So I have come up with a better solution.

<------------------------------------------------------>'
! !
! ! Chalk board
! !
! !
<------------------------------------------------------->

As you can see, I have added a cute little chalk-board to my blog.
All you, my reader needs to do is place a tally mark upon it when you visit.
I know this is a savant like genius, I will work out the logistics of how to place the tally mark there later.

Please turn out the lights when you leave

Raballard

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ray. For some reason, I'm unable to follow or subscribe to your blog. The widget is there but it isn't working. Sigh. I'm with ya anyway. Wish I could make a mark on your chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I got it to give me the follow "button." It wasn't working earlier. The curser did nothing to it. Yay! I'm following.

    ReplyDelete