Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 5, 2010

Poem for the week. (this was written for my 3rd wife. They say 3 times is a charm, they are right.)

Fate

I don’t regret one long dark road that fate has led me through.
No matter how dark and lonely the road has been,
fate led me to find someone like you.
I wouldn’t change one of the million tears I’ve cried,
or one lonely night alone.
For they have taught me patience and how to know
you and I are right.
Every broken heart or misplaced dream led
me to where you are.
I knew from the beginning it was you I saw
when I wished upon a star.
There is no doubt in my mind or my soul that I’ve been
searching for you all of my life.
Today we begin our happily ever after together,
I as your Husband and you as my Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment