Total Pageviews

Monday, August 16, 2010

August 15, 2010

It kinda looks as if my serial didn't go over big. I guess i should not continue. The response to the last chapters of The Last Chance is slowing down. The only thing constant is the depression. Let me know if I should continue with my serial. I just need one response.



Here is the poem for the week. I don't know if any of you noticed but I have a pattern going here. One positive poem and then one "gosh my heart broke poem". It is time for the later.

CAN'T BLAME IT ON ME

You can't blame it on me for the
way that you're feeling.
I'm not the one to blame for
the lonely way
it turned out to be.
You're the one who asked to be free.
So why blame it on me.
You can't say it's my fault for all
of your crying.
I'm not the one who asked you
to walk out on me.
It was your choice and yours completely.
So, why blame it on me?

1 comment:

  1. Here's my take: If you love to post your story excerpts, I say do it! Comments don't always equal readers. You never know who might be prowling around reading in secret ;) If what you want is to share your work, what better place to do it? Follow your Zen!

    ReplyDelete